OMG I LOVE MOVIE QUOTES!
RULES of Play:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.
And begin:The movie quotes, from my favorites!
1. “She spent the last three months writing down her married name. “Mrs. Judy Hicks”, “Mrs. Donald Hicks”; “Mrs. Judy Mitchellson Hicks”, sometimes with a hyphen, sometimes without a hyphen. Sometimes, she spells the hyphen. “
2. “I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy!” Finding Nemo, spotted by Kayscrilla (woohoo… love this one)
3. “I think you’re really beautiful and I feel really warm when I’m around you and my tongue swells up.”
4. “Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.”
5. “I’ll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I’ll put that flea in a box, and then I’ll put that box inside of another box, and then I’ll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives… I’ll smash it with a hammer! It’s brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!”
6. “Irregardless, ex-boyfriends are just off limits to friends. I mean that’s just like the rules of feminism. “
7. “Each cut, each scar, each burn, a different mood or time. I told him what the first one was, told him where the second one came from. I remembered them all. And for the first time in my life I felt beautiful. Finally part of the earth. I touched the soil and he loved me back.”
8. “ It’s a crystal. Nothing more. But if you turn it this way and look into it, it will show you your dreams. But this is not a gift for an ordinary girl who takes care of a screaming baby. ” Labyrinth – Darkirish (wtg!)
9. “OK! I’ll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out… But the worst thing I ever done – I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa – and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life. ” The Goonies -Darkirish (wtg!)
10. “You’ll be one of those grumpy old men sitting in the corner of a crowded cafe, mumbling to yourself, “My ass is twitching. Your people make my ass twitch.” French Kiss – Tana 🙂